December 3, 2010

Friday. Here we go

Alright, the tinderbox has been filled. Let's see what is going to cause it to go up in flames this weekend.

Truly, I don't think it will. I think both teams are very eager to prove that the incident of last year is behind them and they are both moving on. Neither team is going to do anything stupid this weekend. UND needs this sweep badly to gain some standing in the WCHA. St. Cloud needs the sweep, or hell, a win, just to assert themselves in the WCHA. Neither team needs to put guys in the box for no reason, so I don't think that will happen. Instead, I anticipate a hard-fought series where points will be difficult to come by. Whoever gets the points this weekend will earn them either night.

So who will win?

Both teams. I'm calling split. UND Friday, SCSU Saturday.

2 comments:

Tatum Shay said...

Do you know all the crowd cheers for the UND men's hockey team?

Eric J. Burton said...

Hum, I am glad you're not very good at picking the results. :) I can't believe you thought UND would lose a game this weekend. Tisk, Tisk, Tisk... I suppose you would pick the a split next weekend as well...