December 18, 2008

Happy Holidays to you all

Hello everyone, hope this holiday season is finding you well so far.

Basically, since the Sioux are idle (yes, I know they are playing the U-18 team, but I don't care) I will kind of relax from blogging and let the bigwigs like Schloss and Goon take care of it. If you want some humorous reading, check out Dirty's blog. He is still a funny funny man.

I will be blogging again next week when the Sioux get ready to travel to the hellhole that is Michigan.

4 comments:

Eric J. Burton said...

I am heading to the game tomorrow to get my hockey fix. Also, I can't wait to see some hockey again soon.

BrettB in STL said...

U-18 team is a big deal Brandon. I mean those are the kids of the future! ha ha.. Anywho I think it'll be a close game. But the Sioux can not, and will not lose to the youngen's

Eric J. Burton said...

Brandon and BrettB check out this losers latest blog post.

Eric J. Burton said...

http://collegehockey.wordpress.com/2008/12/19/midseason-awards-and-other-jazz/#more-221

Here is the link