December 12, 2009

Another Tie

Ties can have a different feeling. If you are winning and a team comes back to tie you, it feels kind of lousy. If you come back to tie, it feels pretty good. That's what the Sioux did last night. After watching the 1st period, I had to go to work. I was glad, because that was the worst period of hockey I have seen from them since the GLI last year.

I was catching up through scoring updates in the 2nd and 3rd period and it sounded like the Sioux were playing much better. Aside from what sounded like an uber weak goal given up by Eidsness that got him yanked for Aaron Dell, the Sioux took it to the Badgers. It sounds like the Badgers either fell asleep or fell complacent. Either way, UND jumped on the opportunity and earned a tie.

Right now, I'll take a tie against one of the hottest teams in college hockey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where's the follow up to this? You know the one that says hey we got our butts kicked at home by Wisconsin.